Neelam Sultan – Event Manager
Based in Norfolk, I am an accomplished event planner who has successfully built a name for myself and my company NE Event. I am enthusiastic, accessible, and full of great ideas. I work closely with clients to achieve the desired event and have a unique ability to customise my approach to different personalities. I have been described as “a breath of fresh air … professional, yet genuinely personable, honest, tactful and very reliable.”
I am a real people person and enjoy making connections and apply my expertise to identify vendors that I can trust. I love a great deal and work hard to make sure you get the most from your budget. I take complete control of all projects, with a positive, proactive attitude and always go “above and beyond” to get the job done.
My career has always involved customer service, client relations, sales, marketing and promotion. Prior to devoting myself to my business full time, I have trained sales professionals around the country and worked as an Account Executive where I exceeded quotas, managed key accounts, and built strong working relationships with 100+ organisations.
Previously, more than 10 years ago I donated my time to a local Cancer Research UK Committee and organised countless events. Since then I have organised events all over the world with the help of my long arm of network connections.
Interesting Facts about Nee
- My favourite saying: “where there’s a will, there’s a way”
- The one thing I can’t live without, shame shame, is my mobile phone
- When I’m in my car, I love to sing along to George Ezra and okay, yes, even rapping to Plan-B (sometimes)
- I exercise regularly and particularly enjoy Body Combat and Bikram Yoga
- Guilty pleasures, Ferrero Rocher, apple crumble, mince pies … and Will Smith
- My favourite place to travel would be the Caribbean
- When I design an event, I listen carefully to key words from my clients like, “I love”, “I hate” and “let’s try”
- I own an assortment of onesies, shshsh!
- My secret dream, ever since the very first episode has been to be Lord Sugar’s apprentice, and even made it through to the auditions
- Every day is a new adventure for me and the best part of my job is “bringing people together”